Sunday, October 2, 2011

What is Prophetic Art?

My intention for this blog is to share the prophetic art God has given me with whomever the Holy Spirit leads to this tiny blimp on the vast internet. You may ask, "What is Prophetic Art?" I asked the same question when I first heard the terminology. I have read many definitions online, most with the prose of a poet, but I believe the term simply means Christian art with a message from God

As with all art, no matter the genre, the interpretation of a specific piece is individualized. The same holds true for God's message when viewing Prophetic Art. What the Holy Spirit reveals to one person may be quite different from the next person who sees the painting, sculpture, etc. My prayer for the art is that God is glorified and His message goes forth. My prayer for all who view the art is that each of you will be open to the Holy Spirit to see and hear a new revelation of the triune God: the Father, the Son - Jesus Christ (Yeshua Ha'Mashiach), and the Holy Spirit. A message straight from God's heart to yours. May His words spoken in your heart take root and flourish! 

No comments:

Post a Comment